Translate in your Language

Spring Decor

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Mango Ice Cream

First and foremost 'Mango' word gets the drool in line, in our mouth and then adding ice cream to it, it's just ready to explode out ha ha ha. I co-relate mango with my mom, because that's her favorite fruit. I can even go to an extent of saying, she might just choose mangoes over her daughters in the summer season of mangoes hehee...I love mangoes too, I mean who doesn't? I came across this recipe 10 years ago and have been making it since then. Everytime I make it, it's a big hit! It's so easy to make that you will be thrilled to learn this recipe. I can see few bachelor's doing a happy dance :) So put on that chef cap and make this recipe like a boss :)

Ingredients:
  • 1 30 oz tin of Mango Pulp (or homemade mango pulp even better)
  • 1 8 oz of cool whip (whipped cream)
  • 1 14 oz tin of condensed milk
  • 1/4 tsp kesar crushed in few drops of milk
  • handful of your favorite nuts roughly chopped (pistachios, cashews, almond)

Preparation:
  • Take mango pulp, condensed milk in a bowl, and mix everything together.
  • Now fold in gently cool whip with a spatula. 
  • Now whisk this mixture with hand mixer high for 2 minutes and low on 2 minutes till its nice n smooth. 
  • Take 1/4 tsp kesar, add warm milk and crush it. 
  • Pour it on the mixture, slowly swirl it, add half of chopped nuts over the ice cream and freeze it till the ice cream gets set. Add remaining crushed nuts over it before serving or you can pour some caramel sauce too.  
Njoy!!
Nutrition Facts: Mango is considered as the king of the fruits in Indian subcontinent. It's an exotic tropical treat which can be enjoyed over the summer season everywhere. It really is a special fruit rich in pre-biotic dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidant compounds. According to new research study, mango fruit has been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. It is abundant in vitamin A.



Happy Moments!

5 comments:

  1. Yummy!!! I want it too Suhaan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on over, nytime for you Harsha maushi😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Van- what can I say!!! I had made Mango Ice Cream from your blog as my Dessert when one of our very good friends visited us over one of the weekends. They loved the Mango Ice Cream and thought it was unbelievably tasty.
    The recipe I think really tastes professional or even better and is pretty quick to make. Thanks so much Van for a lovely food blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks Suman for your lovely feedback. I appreciate you taking time from your busy schedule and writing here. Keep cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks Suman for your lovely feedback. I appreciate you taking time from your busy schedule and writing here. Keep cooking!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts