Translate in your Language

Spring Decor

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Coastal SeaFood Lunch

Somedays I feel like having a simple seafood meal on my plate and nothing else. It is a soul-satisfying experience for me. I miss my mom and her fish curry a lot. So whenever I make it, it's a flashback day for me :) I remember when I was a teenager, my sister and I took turns to lend a helping hand to my mom by grinding the curry masala on a special stone grinder. The taste of that cooking used to be simply amazing. Even today at my mom's place they use a wet grinder to make masala. At my grand mother's house, the curry was prepared in the clay pots and that infused amazing aroma and the taste of the curry was so magical. No kidding! Ahhhh....all this talk is getting me nostalgic.

Let's just get to the recipes:

Follow the links given below:
Weekend special meal or feel good meal on any given weekday!

SEAFOOD PLATTER




Picture of

<-----Stone grinder (Ragado)


                       and Clay/Mud Pot ----->




Nutrition Facts: Fish is low in fat and high in protein content. It helps against cardiovascular diseases, prostate cancer, age-related vision loss and dementia. It's a good source of vitamin D, protein, some B vitamins and selenium. It's also a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, a type of fat that is good for our health. Also said to be helpful in reducing symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts